Sunday, November 28, 2004

Xtreme Lost & Found

This is a follow up of No Kylie - Screwed by Amazon and Ultimate Seduction.

On the eve of Kylie's Fever concert in Zürich I realised that I had no idea where the ticket was. Usually, I put them under my vintage telephone (one that still looks and sounds like one). But there was nothing at all. Four hours later, I had moved all furniture at least once, had been through the waste paper three times and had emptied and put in order all drawers. Still no sign of the ticket. Depressive feelings and self-pity had taken control over my usually quite stable personality hours ago. My fingers were trembling when I wrote a panic SMS to Jeanpi, who supposed to go with me to the concert.

At noon on the day of the concert, Jeanpi entered my apartment and found the ticket within 30 seconds in a cupboard in the bath. I have still no idea why and when I put it there.

How the concert turned out can be read in No Kylie - Screwed by Amazon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To this story I could listen every day :)
I wonder how you will handle a ticket - loss in the new appartment!

Luv
Carla