Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Besos y Abrazos

It might be that I'm going on your bloody nerves, but I'm head over heels in love and I keep blogging about my personal thoughts (blog: a frequent, chronological publication of personal thoughts and Web links).

I know, clinically, this state is just marked by a decrease of serotonin neurotransmitter, which leads to increase in emotional sensitivity and instability. I also know that "true love" must involve an understanding of a person on a fundamental level, which is unlikely to reside in the fantasy of a crush unless one postulates an empathic connection or accepts Plato's concept of God-given right opinion. I'm getting quite theoretical here - sorry, never give a keyboard to an engineer. However, right now, Gatín is one of the best ever happened to me and I'm enjoying the present and don't worry about what might and might not be.

Two of the best things that are happening in the present are kissing and hugging. There is the great song Besame Mucho about the kissing part. But I can't think of one about the hugging. Please help.
Besame Mucho
Besame, besame mucho,
Como si fuera esta noche la ultima vez
Besame, besame mucho,
Que tengo miedo perderte, perderte despues.
Quiero mirarme en tus ojos,
Tenerte muy cerca, verte junto a mi.
Piensa que tal vez mañana
Yo ya estare lejos, Muy lejos de aqui. Besame, besame mucho,
Como si fuera esta noche la ultima vez.
Besame, besame mucho, Que tengo miedo perderte, perderte despues.

3 comments:

Ms Mac said...

The only song I can think of with hugging goes:

I love you, you love me, we're a happy family.
With a great big hug and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you love me too?

But that's sung by a big purple dinousaur. Perhaps not quite what you were looking for!

Ms Mac said...

And please keep telling us how much in love you are. It makes me happy to know that you are happy!

Unknown said...

Put your arms around me,
Honey,
Hold me tight,
Huddle up and cuddle up
With all your might,
Oh! Oh! Won't you roll those eyes?
Eyes that I just idolize
When they look at me,
My heart begins to float,
Then it starts a rockin'
Like a motor boat,
Oh! Oh! I never knew
Any girl (guy) like you.

A very old song from a very old person..(came from ms. mac's site)