Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Boosting The Economy

I've reckoned that it was high time to be a good citizen and do something for the struggling Swiss economy:
  1. I've reserved a Mobility car. Mobility is the Swiss car sharing system. Mobility cars can be booked via the Internet at least half an hour before they are requested. The central computer sends the reservation to the car of choice via GSM. After that, I can access "my" car with the Mobility card. There are 1'700 cars at 950 locations in 400 municipalities. I've realised that I've not needed a car for more than a year. Poor fellow drivers on the street.
  2. Gatín has helped me to load all the bulky household refuse into the Mobility station wagon in order to drive it to the incinerating plant.
  3. From there, we drove straight to IKEA for an extended shopping to fill all the empty space at Gomad Mansion.
We're still screwing... but it's supposed to be good for the economy, I've been told.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I am pretty sure you are "still screwing" :-)

Ms Mac said...

Ahh, domestic bliss! Before you know it you'll be sitting in armchair with checked blankets over your knees moaning about the youth of today! ;-)