Monday, March 28, 2005

Deriously Loved Up

Somebody might call me obviously deriously loved up, however these were the happiest Easter in my whole life. Just a dozen of the things happened:
  1. I had the best langouste ever
  2. I learned something dramatically new about my father
  3. I met some really nice Australians (no irony)
  4. I drunk the best Bordeaux of my life (Chateau Talbot, 1999)
  5. I learned a lot about the processes of cleaning grain in order to mill it
  6. I wandered through the impressive Masoala hall for the first time
  7. I made my best tomato soup
  8. I made two dünnle (rhubarb & apple)
  9. I never spent so much time with my flatmate since we're living together
  10. I've never been so much in love in my whole life (I might sound like a teenager, but it's the truth and nothing but the truth)
  11. I've been eating all but my own Easter bunny so far.
  12. We drunk some Chinggis Khan (best Mongolian vodka).

No comments: