Saturday, May 21, 2005

How To Start A Weekend

I can highly recommend the Zurich Comedy Club, which we visited yesterday evening. They improved the selection of wines, which are served, remarkably. Now they just have to change the Hausordnung a wee bit. One is still not allowed to take the glasses into the performance.



After waking up this morning, I had to learn that life is no sugus. That was just after (or before?) I discovered that my blood pressure is at a low 108/56 mmHg. It seems that I'm not fully recovered from my illness. The dizziness seems not to be an imagination, though. Whatever, I decided to:
  1. postpone any panic
  2. forgo any sport for the weekend
  3. go for a retail therapy to the market:


Can you see it? Strawberries from Thurgau are available. Not only the weekend, also the strawberry season has started!

1 comment:

Ms Mac said...

Sorry to hear you haven't been well!

Those strawberries look like they're carrying enough vitamin c to pull you through, though!