Friday, August 19, 2005

In Transition

My task in Malaysia is completed. My trainees are now supposed to be considerably more capable and smarter than a fortnight ago.



It had looked like another task could follow in Malaysia right after this training, but well, it did again not emerge as planned (it is being postponed repeatedly since about a year). I was not sad to leave Malaysia, which considers itself a developing nation (to be fully developed by 2020), because I’m looking forward to a trip to the Eternal City (fully developed 2020 years ago).

This morning, I landed in Zurich, only to embark in the evening by train to Rome. I’m impatiently looking forward to a romantic birthday weekend together with my beloved Gatín. I’ve never had a better birthday in sight.

The train will leave Zürich at 11 pm. That means that I'll get the start of 2005's session of rundfunk.fm. Switch to the best station ever at 8 pm sharp!

4 comments:

Ms Mac said...

We are all considerably more capapble and smarter just by virtue of knowing you!

Mr. Urs said...

*turns as red as a beetroot*

mr. mac said...

Great work on the knowledge transfer. Your efforts are much appreciated.

Enjoy the b'day festivities in Rome won't you.

Anonymous said...

Caro Urs, è per me un grande piacere di verdirti domani à Roma, bellissima città antica e culta. Imparere italiano qui fa sentirse un altro tempo. Vederti à Roma è come si fossi al coelo. Gatin