Saturday, August 27, 2005

Trecker fahren

This evening I was visiting my family. I'm the offspring of farmers. My clan has been living for 401 years in the same village (only since 157 years in the same house). My brother, who is the heir of the farm, asked me to assist him spraying the gherkins field with fungicides. That is, he was spraying and I had to drive the tractor.

I was supposed to start, when I realised that I haven't been driving a tractor for years. Where do I have to switch on the pto shaft? Where is the lever to shift from road to field gears? The trick was not to think but just do it. Once you learn to ride a bike, you never forget. It's obviously the same with tractors. I found all levers straightaway.

It's what you can expect from someone who went to school with the world ploughing champion of 1999.
Trecker fahren

by Otto Waalkes

ein Versicherungsvertreter
kommt aufs Land
wohuwoh
und da kommt ihm ein kleiner Junge entgegen
und der Versicherungsvertreter fragt den Kleinen
na mein Kleiner,
ich wollte gern deinen Vater sprechen
wo iss denn der?
der iss vom Trecker überfahren
oh Gott
das ist ja furchtbar
und deine Mutter wo iss die?
vom Trecker überfahren
oh
aber..
du hast doch sicher noch Geschwister und Grosseltern wo sind die?
vom Trecker überfahren
oh
dann bist ja ganz allein was machste denn den ganzen Tag?
TRECKER FAHREN

No comments: