Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bad Hair Drama

Most people consider my haircut as something that can be done within minutes with a hair trimmer. Nevertheless, I use to go to a ridiculously expensive hair styling studio, as my hairdresser refers to his établisement. It has been almost 5 weeks since my last trim and I'm scheduled for a flight to Malaysia on Friday. Hence, I tried to get an appointment before my embarkment, but I could only talk to the answering machine. My barber of trust is on holiday, probably golfing and spending my money freely and rashly. I'm desperately lost!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful, with short or long hair. Gatín

Ms Mac said...

Find yourself a barber in Malaysia. That way it will be cheaper and you'll only have to live with the results for another 4 weeks.

You're strong, you can get thru this!