Friday, September 02, 2005

Delicately Sweet Passion

I haven't been writing about wine for quite some time. However, yesterday evening after an exhausting swim class, Gatín served for desert some Swiss desert wines (most of which can be served as apéritif as well). Soon, I had a clear favourite, which led us to a rather passionately sweaty night - namely the Sauvignon Blanc Lavaux.



This brilliant, nevertheless reasonably priced wine has a bouquet of current and enchanted me and my senses with its wild and refreshing acid that harmonises perfectly with its sweetness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree completely. While drinking this delicious sweet wine the senses wake up, leading any one to not yet discovered passion. I can say that this wine and his consequences are heavenly. Gatin