Sunday, September 04, 2005

Youth Underneath

I was told by a dear friend: I don't wanna grow up! Growing up sucks! Eternal youth seems to be a big thing. Of course, big business is not going to miss the big money that lies in this demand. The best so far: Big business is bringing us men back the undies we were wearing as kids in men's sizes. It started with Ginch Gonch, which gave us back the firetrucks on our undies. However, the biggest boy feeling lies in Super Man! It's great that manufactures have finally figured out that we men want to have fun undies too. Nevertheless, my favourite undies as a boy had Viking ships on them and I haven't seen these kind yet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seems the company is based out of Vancouver, CA. I guess that is why they are still in business. However, I'd think in Switzerland they would thrive quite well.