Saturday, January 28, 2006

Don't Mess With My Loyalty

This is again about marketing, I'm sorry. Unfortunately, everyone seems having a go at me marketing wise. It's a solidified commonplaces of established wisdom that it's easier to loose than gaining customers, hence companies should have an emphases on retaining the ones they already have. Loyalty might be an old-fashioned concept. Nevertheless, I stick to it, if I was not treated really badly.

It's commonly known that I'm an ardent Migros shopper. It's this Migros, which dared to make an acid test of my fealty. This morning, I bought a crate of 6 Swiss Eggs. I can't proof, whether they are of Swiss origin, However, I'm still able to count to six:

1 comment:

Toño said...

Perhaps five eggs weight the same than six. Nature has its secrets, in which marketing can not influence...;)