Thursday, January 26, 2006

Don't Mess With Starschnitts

Some DJ of Swiss radio station DRS3 are know available as Starschnitt*. This should not be taken lightly, because they can have a severe impact!

My sister used to have a life life-size Mark Spitz in her room, which had been published by BRAVO back in 1972. This image had a major influence on me. As a first grader, I had to have the same kind of Stars and Stripes Speedos as the American swimmer, who won seven gold medals at the 1972 Olympic games.

I'm not wearing the flag of the United States anymore, when I'm going for a swim. Nevertheless, shorts are still out of question. It has to be a pair of Speedos.



* Starschnitt is the German term for a kind of life-size collector's edition jigsaw poster that is an integral part of the major German ten teen mag BRAVO. One has to buy about 16 editions to get the whole celebrity.

1 comment:

Toño said...

Now I understand why you love to swim...;)