Friday, January 06, 2006

Hairy Discovery

Expat Traveller has written about weird things about herself, among which is her affinity to shaved male bodies, especially of swimmers, bikers and triathletes. Her words reminded me of a discovery I made recently:

But first I have to admit that I was a bit lacy lately or too busy doing other things and neglected the trimming of my bodily hair. This slackness made it possible that I found out something weird about myself too (the only thing, really): I love to look at my arm hair wiggling in the current after the turn while gliding under the water before I resurface. *blush*

Maybe I will never trim them again.

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Oh please don't! Men are supposed to be hairy.... big and hairy and lovely and I think I need to lie down now......

Unknown said...

Haha - So funny.

I actually had to shave my arm hair for swimming. I hated the first day or two after a shave, especially when you went into a super market and had to wear a jacket in hot summer because you'd freeze to death in the refridgerated section.

I loved looking at the water bead off my arms as I took them out of the water. But I hated growing them out. My funniest fact is that most European men don't seem to have arm hair. I said most, and I can't think of any right now that don't have a lot of hair so maybe I'm wrong!

Gomad - why do you keep them short all the time? Geeze I need to get back into the pool.