Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday Shocker

I know that my caring employer goes through a hard time, but this morning he went a bit too far. So far, I thought that Switzerland can be hailed as a clean country, if not the paragon. A place were things are propre en ordre. The Swiss like things clean and they do everything they can to keep spotless streets, restaurants and offices. Not anymore.

A few minutes ago, I planed to visit the male powder room, when I was confronted with the two most revoltingly stained and messed up toilets in years. I was even too offended to take any pictures as evidence.

This is still Switzerland. The country where Hans Maurer developed the Closomat, the first WC with integrated douche, an icon of wellbeing and scrupulous cleanliness. I'm ashamed for my employer and my country. It goes straight to hell!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A WC that isn't clean, how can that be? Wow you had better start complaining. Maybe they will give you sick leave as a result of such trauma. But in all seriousness, this is almost a first...

Toño said...

I have experience the same thing at work to... with us the problem is our cleaning lady, who from time to time just does not do her work professionally and the worst is that most of my colleges do not use the WC properly...