Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Today, We'll Have For Dinner...

In the ever so surprising series Today, We'll Have For Dinner we will reach a new climax. The fabulous Ms.Mac and Mr.Mac brought us a jar of POT AU FEU DE CANARD directly from the market at Fontainebleau in France.



I'm so lucking forward to this dinner. Although, it will also be a farewell dinner. Tomorrow, I'll have to fly to Malaysia for business. I have no idea, if it will be for a week or a couple of months. Taking into consideration how this week things went from bad to worse (only for this project at work), my hopes for a short stay are diminishing... But as Ms.Mac said: Enjoy!

5 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I have been reliably informed that the best way to warm it is to put it in a casserole dish and warm up slowly.

En guete!

Mr. Urs said...

I hope, you bought some for yourself. I was absolutely delicious.

Ms Mac said...

I can't tell you how delighted I am that you enjoyed it!

You'd love that Fontainebleau market, I am sure of it.

Travel safely!

Toño said...

Hello Ms. Mac, many thanks for the tastive and delicious pot au feu de canard. I just loved it. We took to celebrate the occassion a Château Thieuley 1988 and it was a perfect marriage.

Unknown said...

You lucky duck! lol... Ms. Mac is so sweet to think of you while in Paris. Was it good?