Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Why No More Seafood?

I went to see a doctor this morning, Ho's GP actually. Since Sunday, my fingers and feet are numb, I'm having a light headache and some nausea. Dr. Diong Mee Nee had not the most comforting news, she measured a blood pressure of 150/100 - obviously, beyond a healthy value, more like hypertension! She reckons that my blood circulation is somehow not very good. For immediate treatment, she subscribed me Gincare* and Aspirin. Both are rather mild, which I consider rather comforting.



The GP also asked for some blood and urine. I'm summoned for Saturday, to see the results of the analysis. Until then I should keep up swimming and avoid seafood. Why seafood? I haven't got a clue.

* Traditionally used to improve blood circulation. Works as a free-radical scavenger. Suppresses the aggregation of platelet and prevents thrombus formation. Helps to enhance the dilatation of blood vessels. Normalizes the blood pressure. Improves the tolerance of hypoxia. Derived 100% from plants, no side effect and suitable for long-term use.

4 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Look after yourself over there! Make sure your blood pressure is under control!

Toño said...

Take care and drink lots of tee. To continue swimming is a wise advice. My thoughts are with you.

Ryan said...

i ahte seafood.

Unknown said...

Do take care of yourself and make sure you move around a lot on your flight back. . But I'm sort of guessing you aren't going to be around for easter.. Hope it treats you well there..