Thursday, June 15, 2006

A New Level

Whoever happens to drop by this site frequently must have noticed that I lost my heart to Toño. To my luck, he's reciprocating my feelings more than I ever deserved. We hooked up about one and a half years ago and it took not a long time until things got very serious. Our sleeves were sucked in (to use a Swiss metaphor).

Nonetheless, things are evolving rapidly. Not a long time ago, we've discovered that we are starting to connect on a telepathic level. E.g. out of the blue I start to talk about a subject, Toño was just thinking of. Or today, I sent him an email, telling he should visit a webpage. Toño did it after I had sent it, but before he read my note.

Where will this lead to? What will come next?

4 comments:

Ms Mac said...

I'm tellin' ya- this kind of behaviour only leads to cutting each other's hair and emergency trips to the airport!

Toño said...

It is the power of love, which leads us to get closer and closer and not only with heart but with our soul as well. I thank God for having found you... my renaissance!

Unknown said...

Well I think it's great to be on that level. It's nice not to have to really talk about things when you just know what the other is sort of thinking...

I guess it just means you guys connect and have reached a psychological level that is just hard to find.

Toño said...

Let me try to explain it this way...

...al despertar

olores primaverales llegan a mi lecho para despertar mis sentidos,

ellos se despiertan dulce y lentamente casi por inercia,

sin saber por un segundo cual belleza les espera,

ya que al abrir mis ojos descubro su rostro angelical,

que sin mas me hace querer hacer regrasar la noche para robarle las estrellas y regalarselas una por una,

así privado de este immenso deseo, me conformo con deslumbrado guardar su rostro, tocar su piel, besarlo tiernamente y en mi mente decirle "buenos dias mi amor" y el me contesta, sin haber escuchado mi voz "buenos dias Antonio"

Siendo así como por segundos nuestros corazones, nuestras almas y nuestros pensamientos se unen.

He aquí una de las formas del amor profundo...