Sunday, July 16, 2006

Crashed

A harmless summer party brought me to the brink of death. It was at the yearly party of the fabulous Tina and Claudia, which marks the middle between our snowboarding holidays. This year, the party was held at the residence of Claudia's parents. This lovely mansion has also a swimming pool. Of course, Toño and I could not resist the temptation and got into the water at around midnight. It was rather dark - no underwater lights :( - and the pools has not quite Olympic dimensions, but hey, it's water and I've got to swim around. But my enthusiasm reached soon some limits - the edge of the pool:



Again, another scar on my forehead.

2 comments:

Toño said...

The summer scrash was the negative part of the swimming pool without lights. I have enjoyed the postive side of the darkness...
The scrash makes you even more interesting :(

Rob7534 said...

They make lovely "battle" scars! You can tell your grand kids.