Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Filthy And Far From Gorgeous

I work for a defense contractor, which has a mainly male and over-aged workforce. That's usually not a big problem. However, there is a bit of a sticky issue: filthy toilets.

I will not blame my caring employer. They try their best to to keep them clean, however, they should get some support from the workforce.

I blame the family values for the disgraceful state. Lots of our employees still live in the standard family form, with a wife at home that cleans after them. Well they should bring them along, shouldn't they.

PS: And they barely shave. There are always pubic hairs all over the place.

2 comments:

Toño said...

It sounds disgusting!

I had in my primary school, many moons ago, in our weeky ephemerals, from time to time, as topic "hygiene", in the schools blackboard. Teaching as in a witten and illustrated word the hygien of the body, the classrooms, the recration fields, the wc and I even think ot the soul, well perhaps I am exagerating and mixing up things, I learned from school and church ;)

spentrails said...

Weekly ephemerals? We need those here too, I think.