Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Berry Season

Summer is almost a month old and I haven't reviewed Migros' Summer Yogurt Collection. Enough of this procrastination. First I will review the yogurts and then iron the laundry.



Migros made it kind of easy for themselves or they are just running out of ideas. Two of the yogurts are recycled!

Pêche Melba was part of the Spring Collection 2006. Peaches and raspberries are actually summery delights and it makes much more sense to present them now. However, the yogurt was such a disgrace that I will not buy it again.

Kiwi & Gooseberry was part of the Summer Collection 2005 and I still think it's the perfect summer yogurt that gives great cross-grained acidulous pleasure.

The new one is Redcurrant, which is also a member of the big gooseberry family. It lacks a bit the complexity of the Kiwi & Gooseberry version, however, it is still a worthy member of this year's Summer Yogurt Collection.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...but shouldn't there be one flavoured with elderflowers as well, or was that the spring collection,it was yummy nonetheless.
I love all things elder.
I am already looking forward to the winter's 'apfelstrudel' joghi:)
But for now lets enjoy the summer that finally arrived,though I suspect when u were in CA in the midst of this heatwave you must think it's quite cool here:)

Unknown said...

now you are making my mouth water and our selection is still plain, strawberry, vanilla or nothing at all... How drab!