Friday, July 20, 2007

Fruity Sweets & Drowning

Sometimes Toño packs me a lunch bag. Like today, when he made ma a marvelously fruity version. Besides of a peach and banana, I've got these fruity pastries by Sprüngli:



They are delicious yet anything but healthy...

Talking about health... mine seems anyway in peril. I will have to do some job related sailing in August and September. As usual, to get on a navy vessel, you need a clearance. In this case, they even asked, who is to inform in case of my decease. Nice prospect. However, I hope not to share the fate of the lady on Zappa's Ship Arriving Too Late to Save a Drowning Witch.

2 comments:

Toño said...

Yummy, yummy...

Myself I ate for lunch our balcony tomatos and they were delicious.

Ms Mac said...

I mean, really! Who wears a witch hat to go swimming? That witch deserved to drown.