Wednesday, July 04, 2007

We're off

We're off to our holidays - sorry, vacations - in sunny California. Actually, it's visiting relatives of Toño. We're invited to a Quinceañera.



Yes. I've got Armistead Maupin's brand spanking new book with me, but we will not go to San Francisco to let our hair down. Our destinations will be Los Angeles to celebrate 4th of July, Palm Springs for the Quinceañera and maybe Las Vegas.

We will be back in a fortnight. See you then. Behave and don't do anything we would not do.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful! Have a good time and enjoy SUNNY CA ( could you send some sun back to Swissland pliiiis:) )and thanks for the plug about the new book, I want to get that too,I have read all books of him so far!

Ms Mac said...

Are you back yet? Missing you already!

I've heard nothing but good things about Michael Tolliver.

Michael Lehet said...

I waved at you as you flew by, did you see me?

Unknown said...

Hope you haven't gotten to sweltered by the heat!

I'm sure it's been a great time..

Rob7534 said...

I hope you had fun! By the way I LOVED that movie Quinceanera. Except for the ending, I thought it was abrupt.