Wednesday, August 08, 2007

There Is No Bad Weather Anymore

Again, Switzerland has not finished dinner or how is it to explain that we are again exposed to this overwhelming flow of rain. Whatever the reason is, it's a bad thing to go to the cycle dealer in this weather.

There is the ancient outdoor saying that there is no bad weather, there is only bad equipment. This is true with one exception. There are no waterproof cycling shoes.

Well obviously, things have changed dramatically, as my cycle dealer of trust claims:
Finally, a shoe for extreme weather cycling. Waterproof polyurethane-coated leather upper features a high-top neoprene ankle cover to help keep foot warm by shutting out mud and water. Cup-molded EVA backed inner sole and Texon mid-sole assure a rigid yet comfortable cradle for the foot.



My caring employer should hire my cycle dealer of trust, because he's the best sales man I know. Last time, I brought a bike for maintenance, I left with two new bikes. This time, with new boots and pedals.

Mr.Mac claims that I've more money than sense, because I wear wifebeaters by Hanro. I reckon there will a lot more rain be needed to prove him wrong in this case.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BIG GRIN!!

I am also on the prowl for whoever is responsible for the Swiss Monsoon,it's as bad here in the Seeland as it is in Zürich :( and next week school starts again,these were terrible summer holidays:(

Michael Lehet said...

I don't think it's that...I think it's called not having children.