Friday, November 16, 2007

...just don't love your bike

Yesterday, I received this email:

The lesson is, "It's ok to love your bike, just don't love your bike!"
[link]
Love, S
xxx

Well, I have to admit that there was a certain erotic element involved, when I bought my GT Zaskar LE



I just could not sleep anymore before seeing this bike. It happened that was already in bed when I had to get up again to cycle to this bike dealer to get a climbs of this jewel. Well, we did finally come together. Although I can't deny a certain sexual attraction, I can affirm that I never actually shagged my GT.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

well you'd have a screw loose, if you did, to have something as snazzy and beautiful as your Toño as partner and then preferring a bike to him :):):):)

Toño said...

I absolutely agreed with you sylv...

Mr. Urs said...

Sylv, the GT and I met in 1998, i.e. years before Toño and I did.

Medie007 said...

cycling enthusiast eh? :)