Saturday, December 15, 2007

Any Wahle To Hunt Down?

One of the most tedious tasks - sorry Tom Peters - projects of this year is over. Yesterday, I managed to clear the last hurdle in becoming a Certified Senior Project Manager (IPMA Level B). It was an interview by two assessors, who had to challenge my knowledge and experience in steering a doomed and complex project through hideous shoals and gruesome adversity to shining success and smashing victory.

I reckon, I was convincing enough. Already today, I had a letter in my (snail) mail box, confirming the certification and inviting me to the certification party ceremony.

Are facing abyss with your project? gomad.ch might be your deliverance!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cocngratulations on your success and your newly certified skills:)

Toño said...

Well done! You are my hero :)