Thursday, December 13, 2007

Diva Relaced By Woman

I have no idea who made it, but I reckon this is the most popular picture on Swiss blogs right now:



The Swiss parliament has deported the biggest diva of Swiss politics (Christoph Blocher) from the cabinet and has replaced him by a real woman. Blocher is the mastermind behind the plot, which tries to turn Switzerland into Europe's heart of darkness (read more about). This will not stop him but it is reassuring to have people in the government who know the term dignity not only from the dictionary..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BIIIGG Grin, I got that on my Blog as well:) and I'm so happy and relieved that the blockhead is out of the Bundesrat and I really do hope the ZH wing splits off the mother party so that the real SVP can concentrate on the politics they did before without all the black sheep/white shep/baa sheep stuff!

Minger Rüedu would turn in his grave if he'd seen what went on recently and I'm sure he would made a quip or two :-) :-)