Thursday, December 27, 2007

Yellowboam

New Year's Eve is right around the corner. It's time to stock up for the party. If you really want to have it a bit decadent, you should get some bottles of Veuve Clicquot's Yellowboam.


The label is either made of Ostrich, Alligator or Galuchat (ray) leather. Each bottle is sealed with foil covered in real 22.4 carat gold and topped with a collectible 24-carat gold-plated muzzle cap engraved with Madam Cliquot's signature as a hallmark of the finest quality. All this for only 2000$ per 3 litre bottle. Don't forget to sharpen the sabre.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't like Veuve Cliquot Champers very much, I prefer Veuve Alice Margot:)
Although our friends who'll celebrate New Year with us, don't like Champers AT ALL, so I will have for the sake of our friendship drink the terribly sweet Litchi thing :( at midnight....

Mr. Urs said...

Sylv, according to my personal sommelier, Veuve Alice Margot has an excellent taste to price ratio. He highly recommends that you take a bottle of it to the party for yourself and whoever might be there with healthy taste buds.

To the Litchi thingy: A (now former) friend left one of those in our residence. Shall I send it to your friends?

We are going to say farewell to 2007 and welcome to 2008 with a glass of Jacquesson Cuvée n° 732.

Unknown said...

Oh wow - now I must say I know you are home with time on your hands since i have to catch up on every post here. :)

Ms Mac said...

Ugghhh! I can't even imagine how sweet one's tastes would have to be to prefer that horrible litchi stuff over Veuve Clicquot (you may remember, my own personal fave bubbly)!

Through some marvellous fortune, I find myself the custodian of two bottles of VC which are chilling nicely in the fridge. I can't wait for a special evening to pop them!