Friday, January 11, 2008

Ultimately Outbourned

I'm quite far from having a crush on Matt Damon and I still think that he was an utter miscast as Tom Ripley. However, I've had a soft spot for Jason Bourne from the first movie.

I did not come around to see The Bourne Ultimatum in cinema. And I reckoned that it was shown on airplanes in autumn, a time in which I was only traveling short haul. Well, I thought that I missed it and ordered it on DVD to satisfy my secret desire.

On Wednesday this week, only minutes before I embarked to Montréal in Canada, I received the email confirmation that the disc has been dispatched. Guess, what was on show on the airplane.

3 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Mr Mac and I have made tentative plans for a Bourne-athon one weekend. While he loves all the Bourne fillums, I've not seen any of them. Now I know they have the Gomad seal of approval, I will enjoy them all the more!

Anonymous said...

I go more often to bed with the Bourne movies than with my boyfriend!
Tigresa

Mr. Urs said...

Tigresa, that comes when your boyfriend is the god of the dead and the ruler of the underworld.