Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Finally & Dry-Shod (despite the rain)

For the third year, Toño's boss organised a South Tyrolean wine tasting (with finger food and band) in Zürich's Frauenbadi (Women's Bathhouse) and I best of it - I could finally participate.

Twice, my caring employer prevented me from enjoying this. The first time, I was somewhere abroad. Then last year, I was forced to participate in a pointless meeting about software safety and to generate even more pointless specifications for a contract we never had a chance to get (I left office at 11:30 pm).

However yesterday, I finally made it. But unfortunately, at the beginning (e.g. while queuing) Zürich was exposed to a torrent of rain, and, due to the gained reputation, the place was packed. While not keeping the visitors away, thanks to the rain, we had not to participate unshod, as you usually have to do at the Frauenbadi, which turns into a barefoot bar at night.


(picture taken, when the good wine was gone and also most of the visitors, like Mr.Mac)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh that looks like a lot of fun!