Saturday, June 21, 2008

Liquidity Crises Pays Off

Since our celebration, we are a bit in a liquidity crises - that is, we are desperately waiting for pay day, which will be next week. Until then, we are chasing after every bargain we get the wind of.

Yesterday, we even went to a public football viewing (Turkey vs. Croatia). Swiss had offered me some free ticket to their Business Viewing Lounge and Mr Mac convinced me to take them (and to give him and Ms Mac a couple of them). With the wisdom of hindsight, I have to admit, I'm lucky to have given in (think free food and wine).

But we were a bit late and there were no free seats available. Thankfully, Swiss knows how to treat their valuable customers and gave us an upgrade to the First Class Viewing Lounge (think exclusive free food, champagne and wine).



My first upgrade on a free ticket!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh how cool! It must have been A LOT of fun. ;-)

Anonymous said...

I'd gladly send you a 'Frässpäckli' à la Military Service to tide you and Toño over:)

Looks as if you and The Mac's had tons of fun:) !