Thursday, July 10, 2008

Coddled

In 24 hours, I will be on my way home to Toño. It's about time. This Indian vessels based on the Leander Class design are just a bit too unconformable to stay on longer than a fortnight. And last but not least, I reckon, both desperately need a hug and a bit of cuddling.

To be honest, there is also another reason. Toño is an excellent cook. There was hardly a day, when I did not think of the farewell dinner he'd made me:

Chicken Cooked in Coconut Fat with Ceylon Cinnamon and Coconut Milk Rice



The luscious bird bedded in well balanced flavours was served by Toño with a bottle of Bollinger.

4 comments:

Michael Lehet said...

That looks delicious. You really should start sharing the recipes with us.

Mickle in NZ said...

Dear Gomad,

Soon, soon, you will be back wih your darling husband,well done on marrying the lad

Huggles and care to you both,

And i'll be waiting for those loverly recipes, and even more, balconey food photos (is okay to have your wonderful selves in the pix) just continue to share the cooking ' methods'

Much love and many huggles
Michelle and the snoring Zebby cat

Anonymous said...

...I wish I had someone to spoil me with such yummy food, I always have to cook it myself......

Welcome back Home!

Sesega said...

I am very bad cooker, I should show it to my husband for inspiration...