Friday, August 15, 2008

Stick to Plan B

Is it wise - after just another bleeding day at the office - to see four men in business suits and wall? Indeed it is.

Yesterday, Toño and I went on the opening day of the Zürcher Theater Spektakel to see Plan B, a production by the French CIE111.

What is Plan B? Basically, four men in business suits and wall. It combined circus, dance, music, comedy and illusion - kind of a poetic version of Free Running. I could have watched the four men and the wall for hours.

See some extracts (it starts after 1'20"):

2 comments:

Toño said...

Plan B is a beautiful non spoken and written poem, full of life and power. I do recommend it to all of you :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I envy you, since Kolibri invited me to see a south american streetdance group at Theaterspektakel. It was cancelled however because of the rain :(.
Instead we decided to go to the cinema to see "bienvenue chez les ch'tis". I havent laughed this much in 2 hours in a long time.
Thre flick is a must!

Tigresa