Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Spring Awakening

My return from India was highly appreciated since the garden geranium needed to be pruned and a soil replacement. Thus on Saturday, Toño and I went to my clan's residence, where we can keep our garden geranium at the right temperature in the almost 400 year old cellar with meter thick walls.



From exactly there, some more disturbing news arrived yesterday. My brother and my father had an argument which resulted in my father walking away. My mother and siblings had no other choice than to call the coppers when night fell. Luckily those had the right instincts and found him rapidly. My father can be stubborn as a teenager. He refused to get in their car. An officer had to walk him home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture :-) :swoons:

Mr. Urs said...

Toño complained all day that he did not blow-dry his hair...