Sunday, May 10, 2009

Tigresa's Bagel Deli

It's supposed to open in June and the homepage is also still under construction. However, I dared to follow in the footsteps of Clive Owen* and managed to get a glimpse of the blueprints:

In a month or so, this will be the fabulous Bagel Deli of my former flatmate Tigresa. Based on the blueprints, the location and knowing Tigresa, I predict a flabbergasting dining experience. I'll keep you posted.

Added Later
Obviously they were not up for perfection and Tigresa had no other choice but to pull back from the project.

* Yes, I have a not so secret crush on him.

2 comments:

Ms Mac said...

Tigresa will be baking bagels?!? I *heart* Tigresa and bagels- I can't think of a baked good I would rather have for breakfast!

What exciting news.

(I also have a not-so-secret crush on Clive Owen (And Tigresa, truth be told))

Mickle in NZ said...

Wishing the bestest and superest ever for Tigresa and her Bagel Deli Enterprise.

Yum, yum, yum, I'll just drool from far away for now........ and dream.