Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Reviewed - Everybody Loves Charlotte

At this hour one year ago, I was making my first Charlotte Royal. It was the most ambitious dessert, I've ever ventured on. But the risk taken paid back and it made quite an entrance at the New Year's Eve party (late entry - at this our I was supposed to be on my way to the party).



A while later, I also tried the Charlotte Russe for my mother's birthday.



Both recipe pages [1] [2] for those two desserts are my most visited posts. There seems to more people out there liking classical desserts :)

Well, this is it. I wish you a Happy New Year, stay healthy, indulge in love and enjoy everlasting groovieness :) 2010 will be fantastic - I know this, because we deserve only the best :)

5 comments:

Tyler said...

just stopping by to wish you a happy new year!

Unknown said...

Hope your party is just as amazing as your desserts! Happy NY!

Dr Mandragora said...

Oh my, those both look totally yummo. Happy New Year to you as well, Mr. Urs. May the new year bring better things for us all.

Captastro said...

Those are amazing Urs. You should have your own shop.

torchy! said...

these look uber-scrummy - even more so than when i saw them on my iphone

torchy!